The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Here is a great reason to switch to Quench’s bottleless water coolers! Plastic pollution has made its way into the food chain. Scientist estimate there could be as much as 110 million tons of plastic trash in the ocean!
- Forget watching paint dry – let’s watch this iceberg float! A huge iceberg made a guest appearance in a Canadian town, drawing hundreds of people to watch it.
- Maybe she should have called him on his cell phone – Mesha Collins was charged with breaking into Drake’s home to drink some water from his water bottles! Drake has asked the charges to be dropped.
- This fish wanted to retire from the water! A man fishing from his Kayak decided a fish was too small, so he threw it back in the water, then, the fish jumped right back into the boat!
- One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Montclair Film Festival sponsored a Spotlight Project for local teens. Students made art out of used plastic bags and water bottles in an effort bring awareness to the Climate Campaign!