The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- One more reason to switch to a Quench Bottleless Water Cooler! A lawsuit filed in Connecticut alleges that “not one drop of Poland Spring Water emanates from a water source that complies with the Food and Drug Administration definition of ‘spring water’”!
- Not a bad way to spend the cold winter – Goldfish and its wild relative, crucian carp, survive freezing water temperatures by getting drunk!
- Is it Blue from Blue’s Clues?! A number of stray dogs in Mumbai have turned a bright shade of blue from wading through the water of the Kasadi River, where untreated dye manufacturing industrial waste is dumped.
- Not exactly the catch he was hoping for… A local fisherman was casting his line off a pier in St. Augustine, FL when a drunken woman swam up to his line, bit the line, and swam away with his rigging!
- Guess she swiped right! Caretakers of a widowed swan were worried of her living on her own on a lake near Castle Rosenau so they published a lonely hearts ad and got lucky – a local breeder offered a match!