The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weird water news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Jellyfish are taking over the world! A jellyfish the size of a Smart Car washed onto a beach near Hobart, Tasmania!
- Experiment in a Bottle! In 1956 Dean Bumpus from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution on Cape Cod released 300,000 glass bottles into the ocean to study water currents. A biologist found one 300 miles from where it was released.
- We’re gonna need a bigger boat! Stephen Garcia has sculpted a giant shark, complete with a red mouth and pointy teeth, out of snow. The shark is large enough to for a person to sit inside its mouth.
- Should we have a funeral? Gary Campbell, who lives in Inverness in the United Kingdom, claims that Nessie, the Loch Ness monster, has not been seen in over year.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Why don’t you take your loved one to Das Park Hotel and spend the weekend in a converted sewage pipe!