The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weird water news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Runaway Snowball! Two math majors at Reed College lost control of a massive snowball that rolled into a dorm, causing about $2,000 – $3,000 worth of damage.
- Fire in the hole! A police officer in Chicago accidentally fired his weapon in the police station and hit a water pipe.
- No water needed?! The British company, Xeros, has developed a washing machine that only uses one cup of water for a load of dirty clothes!
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat. Two students competing in the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge are still rowing even though the challenge ended over two weeks ago!
- Singer/Songwriter and music producer, Pharrell Williams, has a solution for all the bottled water plastic in the ocean! He, along with designer denim label G-Star RAW, plans to make jeans with the plastic.