The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Phelps vs. Shark? Michael Phelps is looking to the sea for competition and teaming up with Discovery Channel to race against a great white shark for a Shark Week special!
- Everyone enjoys a nice popsicle on a hot summer day – but I would stay away from these! Three students from the National Taiwan University of Arts created a batch of popsicles from dirty water to raise awareness for Taiwan’s overwhelming pollution issue.
- Surfs up! Surfers in Southern California paddled their way into the Guinness Book of World Records when they got about 500 surfers to paddle out into water off Huntington Beach!
- This guy has an interesting way at proving a point! A man is currently in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on a paddle boat, alone, to help bring awareness to the cause against food waste.
- Check out this Gorilla’s…….dance moves? A video has gone viral of Zola the Gorilla from the Dallas Zoo dancing and twirling around in the water in his tub!