The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Catch of the day! An alligator took a huge fish right off of an 11 year old boy’s fishing line!
- Yes, another alligator story. An alligator was found at swimming area designated for people at a recreation center in north Florida. Trappers came and safely removed the alligator from the area and it was opened back up for the public!
- Is a pink lake better than a murky, brown lake? This lake turned bright pink at a park in Victoria, Australia due to high salt levels, high temperatures, sunlight and lack of rainfall!
- Floating hotel rooms!?! A Japanese company has created a way to travel from the shoreline to an island in an amazing hotel pod that can fit up to four guests!
- This dive instructor, Brett Johnson, saw something unusual in the Cayman Islands! He found a shark swimming with a knife sticking out of its head! Brett slowly removed the 12-inch knife; now the shark seems to be doing okay!