The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weird water news stories. Come back each week for updated stories!
- He just can’t miss! A teenager, who may have too much time on his hands, has a unique skill – flipping water bottles onto narrow surfaces.
- Problem solved! Madison, WI residents and businesses replaced all of the 8,000 lead pipes in the city when the lead in the water measured 1 part per billion over the EPA’s standard!
- Forget fishing with the grandkids! Seventy year old Stein Hoff of Norway is starting his 90 day journey to row a boat from New York to England!
- No word on whether he marked the hole a “birdie” – Greg Owen, the 125th-ranked golfer, stripped to his underwear to save a baby bird who fell into the water while he was playing a round at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Verdra Beach, FL.
- Did you win!? There were an incredible 44 winners in this year’s Nenana Ice Classic after correctly predicting when the ice will go out on the Tanana River in Nenana, AL.