The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- You have heard of houses built with straw, sticks, and bricks…..but bottles? A refugee in the Sahara desert designed houses that can withstand the toughest storms! He is building these home all over the refugee camps; they are made of plastic water bottles and sand!
- Wondering where to take your next vacation? Universal Orlando just opened Volcano Bay – an amazing water theme park!
- Scary moment on Canada’s west coast – A sea lion got a little too close for comfort when it jumped up on the dock and grabbed a little girl by her dress bringing her down into the water. Luckily, no one was harmed!
- Meet the Family! Tourists in East China have released video of what appears to show a beast in a body of water, about 16 to 19 feet in size, breaking through the surface of the waves and now has fueled rumors that the Loch Ness Monster may have a distant cousin!
- A melting ice glacier in Greenland caused the earth to warp! Over the course of four months, the land felt the weight of 6.68 billion tons from the water running over it!