Filtered water is table stakes. Level up with a Quench filtered water system. Quench workplace and residential water systems use advanced filtration and sanitization technologies such as carbon filtration, reverse osmosis, UV sanitization, and antimicrobial surface protection to remove sediment, reduce lead and other chemical contaminants, and get rid of off-tastes and odors. Our hydration solutions offer countless consumption choices like hot and cold water, chewable ice, sparkling water, and flavored water.
Looking back, Calgary has a dirty history when it comes to its water supply. Although the western Canadian city sits at the confluence of the Bow River and the Elbow River, runoff contaminated the Calgary water supply up until the 1920s and 1930s. Eventually, the city took action by constructing the Glenmore Dam and a water purification plant in 1933.
Today, Calgary water comes from the Rocky Mountains west of the city. Rain and snow melt travels from surrounding creeks and rivers from the mountains before collecting in a basin-like landform, called a watershed. The Glenmore Reservoir continues to service the city, which collects water from the Elbow River. According to Calgary Water Services, the Elbow River sources about 40% of Calgary drinking water. The Bow River Watershed, one of 3 main tributaries of the South Saskatchewan River, supplies the remaining 60% of Calgary water.
The Bearspaw Plant handles the majority of Calgary water treatment for the north of the city. Meanwhile, the Glenmore Plant services southern Calgary residents. However, runoff can impact the colour and odour of water at different points of the year, particularly during the spring. Calgary drinking water may also experience seasonal levels of geosmin, a non-toxic aquatic compound that causes a musty taste. Residents also complain about rust and sediment diminishing Calgary water quality caused by water main repairs and construction.
Quench Water Coolers – A Better Drinking Water System For Calgary
Worried about possible rust and sediment in your local Calgary drinking water? Quench can help. Quench offers a full complement of water filtration and sanitization technologies to remove sediment, reduce chemical contaminants, including lead, and get rid of off-tastes and odors. Depending on your local water quality, your Quench Water Expert may recommend our NSF-certified carbon filtration, which works great for water with TDS (total dissolved solids) levels under 250 ppm (parts per million) or our NSF-certified reverse osmosis (RO) filtration, which is the gold standard for water with TDS levels over 250 ppm. By creating a customized water filtration solution and tailoring your installation and service needs for your business, we can guarantee that Quench office water coolers produce crisp, clean, great-tasting water – and at a fraction of the price of bottled water delivery services. Go bottle free with Quench and you will save time, money, and the environment, plus you will have better tasting and safer drinking water!
Quench Proudly Serves More Than 100,000 Customers Nationwide
Quench USA Inc.
I want to thank the team at Quench for the quick, professional installation of our new water system. You and your installation team made the process very simple and timely from start to finish. I highly recommend your product as an alternative to water bottles!
Bay Area Regional Medical Center
Nationwide Service with Local Presence
Quench’s dedicated customer team stands behind every installation. You’ll always find a well-trained, friendly human at the other end of the phone, and all service is performed by insured, certified Quench-badged technicians. Our customer service promise includes proactive preventive maintenance, filter changes, and all service and support. We worry about your drinking water, so you don’t have to.
Proudly providing businesses with clean, filtered drinking water in the greater Calgary Metro Areas.
Quench Filtration Solutions
For over 20 years, Quench has focused on providing businesses with the highest quality filtered water. This commitment to doing one thing well has made us the trusted water authority for over 50% of the Fortune 500. We also protect Canadian families from harmful contaminants in tap water by offering under sink and under counter filtration systems for homes. No matter your location, company size, or household size, we have a filtered water solution that is right for you!