About the Combination
We are excited to announce that in the United States and Canada, Culligan’s Quench business will combine operations with Waterlogic USA & Canada. The combined business will create a leading provider of sustainable bottle-free drinking water solutions, serving more than 100,000 companies, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500. Going forward, Waterlogic USA & Canada will operate under Culligan’s Quench brand, so on behalf of all of us – welcome to the Quench Family! Together, we are extremely excited about the benefits this combination will provide, including our enhanced product line and increased team size to better serve you.
No two businesses are alike. That’s why Quench offers a full range of hydration solutions to fit your business’s unique size, configuration, industry, and culture. Our point-of-use (POU) machines offer users countless consumption choices for the workplace, including bottleless water coolers, sparkling water dispensers, and chewable ice machines. Plus, we offer state-of-the-art residential filtration systems. Additionally, it’s important to note that Waterlogic’s WL2, WL7/still, and WL7/sparking water coolers are now part of Quench’s advanced product line. These three machines have been renamed to the Quench Q6, Quench Q9, and Quench Q10, respectively, but they still offer the same great features you’ve come to know and love, including Firewall® UV. Be sure to check them out!
As we work to ensure your transition from Waterlogic Canada to Quench is as seamless as possible, please note the following changes:
- Your new Customer Care email address and phone number will be email@example.com and 1-888-545-7873, respectively.
- Your invoices will have a new look and may be delivered at a slightly different time than before. Your invoices will also include the new payment remittance address for physical cheques (Quench Canada, Inc. PO Box 12225, Station A, Toronto, ON M5W 0K5).
- Similarly, we offer the alternative for you to set up recurring electronic payments! To do so, please contact our Accounts Receivable department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note, if you previously paid via recurring ACH or credit card payments, those payments will continue automatically for your convenience!
- If you were set up previously on automatic EFT payments, please notify your financial institution of the change in remittance destination:
- Bank Number: 270
- Transit Number: 00012
- Account Title: Quench Canada, Inc.
- Account Number: 4011741573
- Please send remittance details to email@example.com